Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Heeeeeeeres Johnny!

Well folks it has been a while since I last wrote on this blog. Life has been crazy, causing me to forget about Sunshine State Hockey for a while. Well that while is officially over, and I am glad to say that you will once again be getting blogs everyday (or almost everyday).

I have known that I was coming back to this project for about a week now. During that week I sat down and thought about the direction the blog was going, and to be honest I really did not like the old style. So I did something about it. Some of you may notice that the page is looking a bit more Navy, Red, and Gold, the colors of that team in Sunrise Florida. The reason for this is I decided to make my blog focus on the one team that holds a true spot in my heart, the Florida Panthers. I will still be reporting out of town news, but just the major stuff. So to all those Panthers fans out there, I hope you enjoy the change. And to those non-Panthers fans, well, maybe you will learn a thing or two about the team in South Florida.

I may also have a few surprises in store for the blog, and some guest interviews, but those will have to wait until we get some more followers.

As always, please leave your comments and questions below. I created a new E-mail just for Sunshine State Hockey, so if you want to contacted me please send your E-mails to FloridaFlyer86@hotmail.com

I hope everyone is having a great summer, and I am excited to get back to blogging.

0 comments: