Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going Digital

Good afternoon all.

I just wanted to post a quick note to let my current followers know that Sunshine State Hockey now has its own Twitter and Facebook page. So when all you good folks get a chance, head over to the links I will provide before and follow SSH over there too, and please spread the word. Remember, the larger SSH's community grows, the better product I can put out there.

Facebook: Click Here.

Twitter: Click Here.

As far as hockey goes there is not much to report today. Some veterans retiring over these next couple days, I will do a write up about that on Friday.

I do want to address something though. To the Panthers fans out there changing their tune from Tanguay to Zherdev, please stop now. Zherdev is a skilled player, I will give him that, but he is a very immature person and a virus in the locker room. This is not the type of player we want on the Panthers. The organization tried that already with a couple guys and you all know how that worked out. Keep shooting for Tanguay and forget about Zherdev, he will only make our team worse.

If you guys have any comments or questions please E-mail me at FloridaFlyer86@hotmail.com

0 comments: