Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, August 7, 2009

JR Moment #10

I sat and thought about my promise to list a top ten of my favorite Jeremy Roenick moments last night and decided to drag it out into a ten day event. It is the off season, so time is not an issue to celebrate one of my favorite players.

Starting of the top ten count down is a little clip of Roenick busting a move. For those of you that have not seen this clip yet, JR got jiggy with it during a preseason game in Las Vegas against the Avalanche back when he was a King. There needed to be some rink repairs, so Jeremy decided to entertain the fans while they waited.



This will always be a classic moment, but trust me, the next nine easily top this.

If anyone has any comments or questions, or if you want to share your top JR moments, please contact me at FloridaFlyer86@hotmail.com.

0 comments: