Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 28, 2009

We Are Back In 3..2..1..

Hey there everyone, I hope you all didn't miss me too much. I had some personal things to take care of the past two weeks, namely traveling the state of Florida and picking a college to finish my Business Administrations degree once I get my AA this fall. After all the traveling I decided that I am an Owl. Yours truly will be attending Florida Atlantic University in Boca this January. So if any of my readers out there attend FAU, lets meet up and talk some hockey.

Anyway, back to what this blog is about, hockey! This week is going to be a busy week for yours truly, because I will be doing feature articles starting tomorrow on players who need to be at their best to help the Panthers make the playoff push this year. Lets call it SSH's unique Panthers preview. To be honest, you can only write the same idea for so long before it gets tiring to read.

Before Tuesday roles around I had a poll question for everyone. I am looking to turn SSH into a brand name. Before I can do that however I need to build money up. Blogger.com has the option of putting ads on any site of theirs, so that is one way I could go about raising money. So the question is, would you guys mind seeing some ads on SSH? Just vote on the poll in the upper right, and be honest. If you guys don't want ads, then there will be no ads.

Now I will say this, if I were to put ads on the site, and if they were to generate some money, we could begin having contests and giving away SSH products (shirts, stickers, keychains, mouse pads, etc.). Like I said, I need money to do these things, but if you guys do not want ads then I will find another option.

That will do it for now, as always you can contact me at FloridaFlyer86@hotmail.com or on SSH's Facebook page.

0 comments: