Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Stanley Cup Final

Hello everyone, I hope you all are as excited as I am for the Cup final to begin tonight. In just a little over an hour two teams will go head to head for the chance to hoist the cup. Neither team has one Lord Stanley's hardware in at least thirty five years.

I just wanted to stop in and give my pick for the series. I will admit I didn't do too well in these playoffs, but I hope to make up for it.

After all is said and done, the Chicago Blackhawks will be the 2010 Stanley Cup champions. Not only will they win, but I say that the Hawks will end this series in five. Bold prediction? Maybe, but only time will tell.

I hope everyone enjoys game 1 and the entire series. Check back later this week for another installment of What Really Grinds My Gears followed by a new poll.

If you have any comments or questions please post them on SSH's facebook page or send them to SunStateHockey@hotmail.com

0 comments: